NutriCalm for Dogs
NutriCalm for Dogs
A formula to calm and soothe
Rx Vitamins NutriCalm for Pets (Dogs) contains a blend of nutrients and herbal extracts that are known for easing anxiety and producing calming effects. These capsules are a convenient way for you to help your dog feel more relaxed. When used in combination with helpful training techniques and lots of love‚ this product can help improve your dog’s behavior.
NutriCalm for Pets (Dogs) contains the following active ingredients:
- L-tryptophan‚ an amino acid that helps increase your dog’s serotonin levels; serotonin is a chemical messenger (neurotransmitter) that works in the brain that to promote calmness.
- Valerian root extract‚ which works like a sedative and calms your dog’s brain and nervous system.
- Ashwaganda extract to help relax your dog’s brain.
- Catnip extract (strange, but effective) to help your dog relax.
- L-theanine to boost the quantity of alpha waves in your dog’s brain; these waves indicate that your dog is in a relaxed but aware state.
- Calcium and magnesium‚ minerals that help reduce stress and anxiety
Since its founding‚ Rx Vitamins has been dedicated to producing state-of-the-art and innovative nutraceuticals specific to each health condition. Health care practitioners have come to know Rx Vitamins as a producer of dependable‚ high-quality‚ effective nutritional supplements available at reasonable prices; its products are often recommended to them by fellow clinicians. Rx Vitamins has become well known as a trustworthy source of health-enhancing products that can be counted on to help both human and animal patients‚ due to scientific research.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Read all product packaging for ingredients, suggested use, warnings, and other important information prior to use. The information contained on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional.