Kavinace Ultra PM
Kavinace Ultra PM
- Blend of ingredients shown to improve onset and quality of sleep*
- Kavinace Ultra PM provides the strongest sleep support among Kavinace products**
GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, which means it plays a central role in balancing the excitability of neurons (1). Because of this reason, GABA is important for promoting sleep, calm, and managing stress (2-4). Stress is thought to alter GABA synthesis and activity by affecting the expression of GABA-synthesizing enzymes and receptors (5).
The effects of Kavinace Ultra PM have been studied in a randomized, placebo-controlled study.
One capsule of Kavinace Ultra PM taken at bedtime for 5 days significantly improved quality of sleep as measured by the Pittsburgh Sleep Quality Index (6).* Participants taking Kavinace Ultra PM reported decreased time to fall asleep, increased duration of sleep, and decreased sleep disturbances (6).*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
**Relative amounts of ingredients as compared to other Kavinace products.
1. Gou Z, et al. Dongwuxue Yanjiu. 2012;33(E5-6):E75-81.
2. Mohler H. Neuropharmacology. 2012;62(1):42-53.
3. Saper C, et al. Nature. 2005;437(7063):1257-63.
4. Mody I and Maguire J. Front Cell Neurosci. 2012;6:4.
5. Maguire J. Front Cell Neurosci. 2014;8:157.
6. Data on file, 2011. NeuroScience, Inc., Osceola, WI 54020.
Read all product packaging for ingredients, suggested use, warnings, and other important information prior to use. The information contained on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional.